Faro 3d laser scanner price
FARO Focus 3D S120 Laser Scanner
Set up is in good condition and ready to go to work, FARO Scene 5.1 includes Hard Lock Dongle. Been serviced, calibrated by authorized Faro, set up ready to working condition and works flawlessly
FARO Focus 3D S120 for sale includes:
- 1x Faro Focus-3D S120, with Compass, Altimeter (Barometer), Dual-Axis Compensator and WLAN
- 1x Power Supply, 2x PowerBlock Batteries and 1x Charging Cradle
- 1x Laser Protection Goggle
- 2x 32GB SD card, 1x SD Card Reader and 1x SD Card Cover
- 1x FARO Scene w/ Hard Lock Dongle
- 1x Rugged Transport Case
- GITZO Carbon Fibre Tripod with Carry Bag
- 1x case with 6 reference spheres
- 1x Tribrach Adapter
FARO Focus 3D S120 | A leap in innovation and effciency to lower your costs
The Focus3D is a high-speed 3D laser scanner for detailed measurement and documentation. With a touch operated screen to control scanning functions and parameters, the Focus3D uses laser technology to produce incredibly detailed threedimensional images of complex environments and large scale geometries in only a few minutes. The resulting image is an assembly of millions of 3D measurement points that provide an exact digital reproduction of existing conditions.
The Focus3D offers the most effcient method for three-dimensional documentation of building construction, excavation volumes, façade and structural deformations, crime scenes, accident details, product geometry, factories, process plants and more. Given its minimal size and weight as well as touch interface, the Focus3D is easy to work with and saves up to 50% of scan time compared to conventional scanners
FARO Focus 3D S120 Features:
- Intuitive touchscreen display: Control all scanner functions with a touch interface for unparalleled ease of use and control
- Small and compact: With a size of only 9.5 x 8 x 4in and a weight of just 11lbs, the Focus3D is the smallest 3D scanner ever built
- Integrated color camera: Photorealistic 3D color scans due to an integrated color camera featuring an automatic 70 megapixels parallax-free color overlay
- High-performance battery: Integrated lithium-ion battery provides up to fve hours of battery life and can be charged during operation
- Data management: All data is stored on a SD card enabling easy and secure transfer to a PC. Using SCENE WebShare, images can be shared on the internet
- Compass: An electronic compass is now included within the unit to associate directional data to your scans and facilitate the auto-registration process
- Height Sensor (Altimeter): Each scan now includes height information which can be used to scan different foor levels in a building. The data can then be used to differentiate the ?oors
- Dual Axis Compensator: To minimize the number of targets needed, the dual axis compensator enables every scan to have integrated level information
- WLAN (WiFi): WLAN remote control permits you to start, stop, view or download scans at a distance
FARO Focus 3D S120 Perfomance Spesification
- Unambiguity interval: 153.49m (503.58ft)
- Range Focus3D 1201: 0.6m - 120m indoor or outdoor with low ambient light and normal incidence to a 90% re?ective surface
- Range Focus3D 20: 0.6m - 20m at normal incidence on >10% matte re?ective surface*
- Measurement speed: 122,000 / 244,000 / 488,000 / 976,000 points/sec
- Ranging error2: ±2mm
- Resolution: Up to 70 megapixel color
- Dynamic color feature: Automatic adaption of brightness
- Vertical feld of view (vertical/horizontal): 305° / 360°
- Step size (vertical/horizontal): 0. 009° (40,960 3D pixels on 360°) / 0.009° (40,960 3D pixels on 360°)
- Max. vertical scan speed: 5,820rpm or 97Hz
Laser (Optical transmitter)
- Laser power (cw Ø): 20mW (Laser class 3R)
- Wavelength: 905nm
- Beam divergence: Typical 0.19mrad (0.011°)
- Beam diameter at exit: 3.0mm, circular
Data handling and control
- Data storage: SD, SDHC™, SDXC™; 32GB card included
- Scanner control: Via touch-screen display
- New WiFi(WLAN) access: Remote control, Scan Visualization and download are possible on mobile devices with Flash®
- Dual axis compensator: Levels each scan with an accuracy of 0.015° and a range of ±5°
- Height sensor: Detects the height relative to a fxed point via an electronic barometer and adds it to the scan
- Compass: Electronic compass gives the scan an orientation. A calibration feature is included
- Power supply voltage: 19V (external supply), 14. 4V (internal battery) Cable connector: Located in scanner mount
- Power consumption: 40W and 80W respectively (while battery charges) Weight: 5.0kg
- Battery life: Up to 5 hours Size: 240x200x100mm3
- Ambient temperature: 5° - 40°C Maintenance calibration: Annual
- Humidity: Non-condensing Parallax-free: Yes
Faro Focus S150 Laser Scanner
Faro Focus S150 for sale, brand new 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty, License SCENE Software and Maintenance Contract
Faro Focus S 150 sale includes:
- Faro Focus S 150 Laser Scanner: with HDR Photography, GPS, Compass, Altimeter (Barometer), Dual-axis Compensator, WLAN, Accessory Bay, IP Rating 54, On-site Compensation Functionality, Quick Start Guide, Calibration Certificate, Rugged Transport Case
- Battery Power Block, Battery Power Dock
- 90W Power Supply
- 32GB SD Card, SD Card Reader, SD Card Cover
- Optic Cleaning Fluid, Optic Cleaning Tissues
- Allen Wrench
- 1x License SCENE Software and Maintenance Contract
- 1 Year Manufacture Warranty
FARO Laser Scanner Focus S150 | The world's most popular terrestrial laser scanner with ultra-high accuracy and ingress protection
The ultra-portable FocusS 150 enables fast, straightforward and ultra-high accurate measurements of objects and buildings. It records architectural façades, complex structures, production and supply facilities, accident sites, and large-volume components delivering realistic and true-to-detail scan results with a range of 150m per scan. This Faro FocusS 150 laser scanner enable to capture fast, straightforward and accurate measurements of complex objects and buildings. The intuitive touch-screen of the FocusS models has been increased in size and clarity to deliver an extraordinary user experience. A built-in 8 mega-pixel, HDR-camera captures detailed imagery easily while providing a natural color overlay to the scan data in extreme lighting conditions. Familiar traits such as light weight, small size and a 4.5-hour battery runtime per charge makes the FocusSLaser Scanner truly mobile for fast, secure and reliable scanning.
The FocusS 150 is a mid-range device offering precise scanning up to 150m. With their sealed design, both models are certified via the industry standard Ingress Protection (IP) Rating, and classified in Class 54 for environmental protection. The devices are built to safeguard against intrusions such as dirt, dust, fog and rain as well as other outdoor elements which typically occur in challenging scanning conditions. An addtion the two laser scanners offer a future-proof interface to connect additional accessories to the scanner and provide a specific on-site compensation routine.
Remote scanning as well as almost limitless scan data sharing via SCENE Webshare Cloud make the laser scanning solution truly mobile.
Features of the new FocusS Laser Scanner
The most recent FocusS series combines all benefits from FARO’s well-known Focus3D Laser Scanners with today’s most innovative
features to perform laser scanning in both indoor and outdoor environments – truly mobile, fast and reliable. Like the latestdevices from the Focus X series they support High Dynamic Range (HDR) photo recording.
What are the functions of HDR?
The HDR laser scanner models record HDR imagery. HDR means high dynamic range and is a technique to capture images with multiple exposure rates and merging them into a single HDR image layer. This HDR image provides additional details in dark or bright areas, which would have been lost in a standard image. These HDR images will be mapped onto the point cloud data generated by the laser scanner.
- Reliable life-like visualization, even under extreme lighting conditions and large distance
- Safe and fast as-built data capturing with superior colour detail
- Reduced complexity by integrated scanning and imaging workflow for all kinds of scanning tasks
Faro Focus S 150 Technical Information
- Range: 0.6 - 150m
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) Photo Recording 2x/3x/5x
- Measurement Speed: up to 976,000 points/second
- Ranging Error: ± 1mm
- Sealed Design - Ingress Protection (IP) Rating Class 54
- On-site Compensation
- Accessory Bay
- Angular Accuracy: 19 arc sec for vertical/horizontal angles
- Integrated Colour Camera: Up to 165 mio. pixel
- Laser Class: Laser class 1
- Weight: 4.2kg
- Multi-Sensor: GPS, Compass, Height Sensor, Dual Axis Compensator
- Size: 230 x 183 x 103mm
- Scanner Control: via Touch Screen Display and WLAN
SCENE is specifcally designed for all FARO laser scanners. The software processes and manages scanned data both effciently and easily by using the automatic object recognition and scan registration. SCENE is an extremely user-friendly software that allows scans to be automatically combined. The resulting point cloud can be viewed in three dimensions. All the scans are available in color and as high-contrast intensity images.
- Automated target-less scan registration
- SCENE WebShare Cloud integration
- Super-crisp visualisation
- Easy processing of large scan projects
- Plug-Ins for extended functionality
- Homogenisation of point clouds
Laser 3D scanner Faro Focus 3D X120 description and characteristics, scanning features and measurement results.
Faro Focus 3D X120 3D Laser Scanner is a portable, high-speed 3D laser scanner for high-precision scanning and documenting measurements. Using laser scanning technology, the Faro Focus 3D X120 laser scanner in a matter of minutes creates a three-dimensional digital model of the surrounding space and objects, including geospatial data.
The 3D Focus laser scanner is equipped with a touch screen to control scanning parameters. The resulting image is a cloud of millions of 3D points in color, which creates an accurate color digital 3D model of the existing environment.
Measuring range Faro Focus 3D X120 - up to 120 meters. It is ideal for outdoor use, 3D building documentation, accident and crime scene recording, building shrinkage monitoring and construction work, and more.
Application of Faro 3D laser scanner in architecture
Architectural measurements, geodetic support for the design and installation of facade structures, control of deformations when loads are applied to structures, three-dimensional modeling of buildings, streets and quarters, drawing up detailed plans and 2D drawings, monitoring of facades , creation and restoration of as-built design documentation and the creation of working drawings, laser scanning and road mapping. This entire list of applications of 3D scanners in architecture is constantly expanding by professionals who daily find new applications for laser scanning technologies.
General technical characteristics
Weight: 5.0 kg
Gabarit dimensions: 240 x 200 x 100 mm
Parallax: there is no
Vertical sensor from
Lontaniya for two axes: accuracy 0.015 °;
Voltage: 19V (external power),
Power: 40 W (powered by battery or external power)
80 W (powered by external power while charging battery)
Battery life: up to 5 hours
Ambient temperature: +5°C ÷ +40°C (continuous use)
From -20°C (short-term, up to 30 minutes).
Cable connector: Located on scanner base
Measuring speed: 122 kpts/s
System error: ±2 mm at 10 m and 25 m, at 90% and 10% reflectance
* 10m - raw data:
0. 6mm at 90% reflection
1.2mm at 10% reflection
* 10m - noise filter:
0.3mm at 90% reflection
0.6mm at 10% reflection
* 25m - raw data:
0.95mm at 90% reflection
2.2mm @ 10% reflection
* 25m - Noise filter:
0.5mm @ 90% reflection
1.1mm @ 10% reflection
Resolution: up to 70 MPIX, color
Dynamic color: Automatic adaptation of brightness
Paralyx: absent (camera is built -in the measurement channel)
Vertical field of view: 305 °
Horizontal field of view : 360°
Vertical pitch: 0.009° (40.960 3D pixels at 360°)
Horizontal pitch: 0.009° (40.960 3D pixels at 360°)
Maximum vertical scan speed: 5.820 rpm or 97Hz
Laser (Optical Transmitter)
Laser Power: 20mW (Laser Class 3R)
Beam Divergence: Typical 0.16mrad (0.009°)
Output Beam Diameter: 9005, 3.8mm Scanner control and data storage
Scanner control: Touch display
Data storage: SD, SDHCTM, SDXCTM; 32GB card included
FARO Focus 3D laser scanner from Vivtech.For 3D scanning of large objects Tel. in Moscow +7(495) 755-91-45
Is that right?
High-speed laser scanner FARO Focus allows you to get a three-dimensional digital model (point cloud) of the surrounding space within a few minutes. Two modifications of the device are designed for an operating range of up to 20m and 120m. The received data contains millions of points (scan speed up to 967000 points per second) and the most detailed detailed information about the environment. Thanks to a special technology, it is possible to combine several scans into a single point cloud, which makes it possible to obtain the geometry of objects whose size exceeds the working area of the device.
- Reverse engineering
- High-precision scanning of industrial objects
- Architecture scanning
- Digitization of tunnels
- Measurement of linear-angular dimensions of large items
- Control and analysis of complex curved surfaces by comparison with a CAD model.
- Millimeter precision
- Scanning speed 976,000 points per second
- Color scans possible with built-in camera
- Complete autonomy. Li-Ion battery allows you to work up to 5 hours. No additional devices required for scanning
- Wireless control capability via WiFi
- Built-in touch display and intuitive interface make it easy to operate the scanner
- Compass and altimeter are built into the FARO Focus 3D scanner to simplify the stitching of point clouds
- All data is stored on an SD card and can be easily transferred to a computer.
An example of laser scanning of an architectural object using FARO Focus
Example of the industrial product scan
Using the Faro Focus scanner to fix DTP
The result of scanning of the production premises 9000 9000 9000 Hallows of the marshmallow of the museum using Far Far Far. FARO SCENE software interface
Specifications of the FARO Focus 3D laser scanner:
- Working area:
- Model Focus 3D 120: 0.6m to 120m
- Focus 3D 20 model: 0.6m to 20m (indoor/outdoor with ambient light and 90% reflective surfaces).
- System error: ±2 mm when measured from 10 m to 25 m, at reflectance from 10% to 90%
- Acquisition rate: 122000 / 244000 / 488000 / 976000 points per second.
Digital camera unit
- Resolution: up to 70 MP
- Dynamic color: Automatic brightness adaptation
- Parallax: None.
- Horizontal field of view: 360°
- Vertical field of view: 305°
- Vertical pitch: 0.009° (40.960 3D pixels at 360°)
- Horizontal pitch: 0.009° (40.960 3D pixels at 360°)
- Max vertical scan speed: 5,820rpm or 97Hz.
- Laser power : 20 mW (Laser class 3R)
- Wavelength: 905 nm
- Beam Divergence: Typical 0.